So, I’ve got a short episode today. I’m driving home from a couple of real estate classes that are required to keep my real estate license active.
I’m sharing an acronym with you that may help when you encounter objections… CRIAC. It stands for Cushion, Restate, Isolate, Answer and Close.
I’ll explain what each of these means—this is a really cool concept and technique.
One more thing: Get my free book! Wholesaling Lease Options. It’s available now at WLObook.com.
Listen and learn…
- A simple acronym you can use when handling objections
- Why people need to know that you understand their objection
- What questions can help the two of you come up with an answer to an objection
- Where to get Joe’s FREE book on Wholesaling Lease Options
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s new FREE book: Wholesaling Lease Options
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!