So, I’m excited about this… I’m recording this episode in a rented Suburban. My family’s going to Florida in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to rent instead of taking one of our cars.
Anyway, I have a cool marketing tip that came from one of my coaching calls. A student named Dustin shared this experience…
He’s been sending text messages to landlords and For Sale By Owners. He follows up by phone to people who don’t respond to the texts, and most of his contracts come from them. Really good stuff.
Now I’m going to have to revise my wholesaling lease options book. This nugget needs to be added to the info in the book about text marketing.
Listen and learn…
- Why people who don’t respond to texts are good prospects
- Why some people prefer phone contact
- You need to pick up the phone
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s new FREE book: Wholesaling Lease Options
Download episode transcript in PDF format here…
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!