So, I’m keeping this ep short and sweet…
Recently, I’ve been getting a ton of work done. How? By making my to-do list shorter.
A to-do list doesn’t need to catalog every bit of minutia that pops into your head. Just list the important task(s) you want to complete.
I changed my to-do list to include only 3 things. Aaaah, so much less stress! I got 1 and a half of those things done, and I felt good.
I suggest looking for 1 step you know you can do… execute that step, then tackle the next one. All the sudden, you realize you’re rolling along and making progress.
Listen and learn…
- Simplify, simplify, simplify
- Keep your to-do list short
- Chip away at the big projects a step at a time
- Be proactive, not reactive
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s new book: Wholesaling Lease Options
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.