So, I’ve got to ask you to do something for me today… I want you to pause this episode and go to iTunes and review my shows. Even if it’s a negative review, I need the input.
I used to get a lot of reviews, but I’ve gotten nothing in several months. What’s going on? Please help me out by providing your opinion.
Okay, so today we’re talking about something I often talk about… being persistent. What does that mean? It means calling your leads over… and over… and over again.
Remember that in REI, “no” doesn’t really mean no. It means not yet.
Following up again… and again, means that you will eventually catch a seller when the time is right. This person has seen your number come through on calls, listened to your voicemails and seen your texts.
When the time is right, they’ll work with you.
Listen and learn…
- Joe’s doing virtual wholesaling deals in rural Alabama
- Follow up: call, leave voicemails, text… you can be a pest
- Consistently and persistently following up is key in this business
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Mojo Sells
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!