So, I'm working with students who've come to St. Louis for the day. I really enjoy spending time with students who are getting started in this business.
But, let me tell you… it makes me think about my own start. Wow, I made so many mistakes.
But did making mistakes stop me from becoming a success? Absolutely not. I just stuck with it and kept making offers, kept flipping houses, kept my family close.
Inaction is the most certain way to fail in this business. So don't hide behind your studies. Learning is important, of course. We should always be learning…
Just remember that studying real estate investment is not the same thing as being a real estate investor. Get out there and make deals now. Take action.
Listen and learn…
- Making mistakes is not a problem… as long as you learn from them
- Try a concise course like my free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Start making deals right away
- Do not be a professional student, take decisive action
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Get Joe's free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Or text ‘Flip' to 313131 to get his free Mindmap
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.