I've said this before and I'll say it again… if you don't know your numbers, you may not have a business.
I am returning home from a Mastermind, so the numbers thing is fresh in my mind. I'm not saying I've always been good at knowing my own numbers; it's something we need to master together.
The numbers are your Key Performance Indicators… your KPIs. Know your KPIs. It's really important. Keeping a scorecard can help you.
Another thing that's not really about numbers… if you want to hire a coach or sign up for a new course, be sure the person you're getting help from is still doing deals.
Having made a ton of deals 10 years ago does not count. Your teachers should be active investors; up to date on today's trends.
Listen and learn…
- Know how much, and in what channels, you are marketing each month
- How many leads do you get from those marketing efforts?
- How many leads does it generally take to get a deal?
- How many offers do you make each week? How many deals each month?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Get Joe's free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Text ‘flip' to 313131 to get the free Mindmap
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.