Today's question: Is it not working or are you not working?
And the ‘it' we're talking about is coaching. Is what you're learning not working or are you not implementing what you're learning?
I know because I've done it. When I first started, I paid $13,000 for a coaching series. Then I didn't make any deals. I blamed the course. I expected it to pay for itself in deals.
Later, I realized it wasn’t the course. It was me. I didn't implement any of the tactics I'd learned.
It's human nature to want to blame someone or something else when we're not making deals, but we've got to be honest with ourselves.
We have to realize that it's almost always our lack of action that slows us down.
Listen and learn…
- Don't blame others for your lack of success
- Are you a good coaching prospect? Will you implement what you learn?
- Coaches can help you set up marketing automation
- Coaching can involve partnering on deals
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: CoachJoe.net
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!