This is the first of 2 connected episodes…
The first is about 5 things I used to say ‘yes’ to, but now say ‘no’ to. The second will cover 5 things I used to say ‘no’ to, but now say ‘yes’ to. They're sort of mirror image episodes.
You've heard me say to concentrate on the $500 per hour tasks, not the $5 an hour tasks. And don't try to do everything yourself. And, hire people to work with you… not just on marketing, but hire people to assist you through the whole deal-making process.
I'll cover that plus some other interesting things I now say no to. Some of these may surprise you.
Listen and learn…
- I now say no to doing my own marketing
- I say no to trying to do everything myself
- I say no to going out to see houses
- I say no to giving away my time for free
- I say no to buying courses on the “next new thing”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Wholesaling Lease Options webinar
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.