I’m talking today about the important concept of creating a vision for your life, and then building a business around that.
Most of us have jobs that require 40, 50, 60 hours a week. We have a long commute, we sit in a cubicle… and our lives, and our family’s lives, revolve around that.
When I quit my job in 2009, I wrote down the things that were important to me, the things I wanted to accomplish, and the things I needed. I determined I wanted a business with low overhead that could be run from anywhere, and that I wanted to homeschool my kids.
Take the time to write your vision for your life, put some numbers to it and you’ll see what it takes to live your vision. Then build the business that will make your vision a reality.
Listen and learn…
- Many people want freedom they don’t get from their current job/life
- Debt makes it virtually impossible to live your vision
- Look for stress-free abundance
- Homeschooling frees your family’s time
- Outsource all you can and consider productivity-based pay for employees
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Webinar: Wholesaling Lease Options
- Lifeonaire: Real Prosperity by Steve Cook and Shaun McCloskey
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!