Okay, this is going to be a quick one. I want to remind you about something today…
Let's talk about rejection, something you probably don't need a reminder about.
I do not like rejection. Really, who does? It took some real effort for me to even pick up the phone when I first started in this business.
One way to avoid cold call rejection is with postcards that you're probably using for marketing. On the postcard, offer a 24-hour, toll-free line that gives recorded information about your business. You can then follow up with the people who call that number.
Another solution is texting before you call. Have you thought about that?
Listen and learn…
- Sometimes use a series of texts beginning with: “Is house still available?”
- Ask other questions such as: “Are you interested in rent to own?”
- Follow up with phone call if and when you receive any answer other than a flat “No”
- VA can handle the texting, then forward you receptive leads
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe's Wholesaling Lease Options webinar (be sure to watch the video that pops up after you sign up for my WLO webinar for a special offer)
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!