I’ve started something new I want to be sure you know about… sending out about 3 emails a week. The content is really good, so be sure you are on my email list so you can receive them.
Not to brag, but these emails are so good, I may use some of the same content to start a blog.
Anyway, today I want to share with you how you can outperform your competition. These simple tips work any time… whether the real estate market is in the dumps or running hot.
Bad markets or good, you cannot avoid having competition in real estate. It’s always been that way. But you can differentiate yourself from the competition with services that deliver solutions to sellers’ needs. Just 4 simple things can set you apart.
1) Answer your phone
2) Make appointments and meet sellers
3) Make offers
4) Follow up
Doesn’t sound hard, does it? You’d be surprised at how many people don’t take these steps.
Listen and learn…
- Don’t frustrate callers by letting their calls go directly to voicemail
- If you find a seller who has equity and/or motivation, go meet them
- When you meet with people, you get more info than you’d ever get on an initial phone call
- Make an offer… if the seller isn’t interested right now, he will have your offer when he is
- Be fierce about following up… how else can you know when old leads are ready to deal?
- Offer to follow up on other investors’ old leads… split profit 50/50 on those deals
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- New Wholesale Lease Options Webinar
- Join Joe’s email list: JoeMcCall.com
Download episode transcript in PDF format here…
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!