We're talking today to Aaron Chapman, who's an expert on getting loans for investors. He's in one of my Mastermind groups.
Aaron lives in Phoenix. He's been dubbed as the “unconventional conventional financing guy” because he looks more like a biker than a banker.
People in this Mastermind are some of the most successful investors in the business, and many of them turn to Aaron regularly for financing.
He does more than just loan money to investors… he helps them build their business and be comfortable in a risky environment.
A lot of banks limit to 4 the number of financed properties they will lend on for one investor. Aaron's bank will lend on up to 10 property investments per person.
A personal credit score of 740 and greater puts an investor into the premium spot regarding loan pricing.
Aaron believes it's important to use the practical application of gratitude. Exercise it every day and see what a difference it can make in your life.
Listen and learn…
- How Aaron works with Security National Mortgage Company
- Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
- Why compliance with banking laws is critical
- How Aaron closed on 676 investor deals last year
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Get Joe's free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Or text ‘Flip' to 313131 to get free Mindmap
- Aaron’s website: Security National Mortgage Company
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!