I’ve got something cool to share with you…
Looking at Instagram recently, I saw that someone had used this hashtag: ‘What’s the best that can happen?’
It got me to thinking how often we phrase the same thought in a negative way: ‘What’s the worst that can happen?’
I’m suggesting that we should try to approach things the positive way – life, family, our business. What’s the best that can happen?
So what if a seller laughs at your offer? So what if someone tosses your marketing material without reading it?
It’s not going to kill you. It’s not going to kill your business.
Try your best to stay positive and keep moving.
Listen and learn…
- Stick with a positive approach
- Think big
- Don’t let fear hold you back
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!