We're talking today about a very specific direct marketing twist and cool software that can help you analyze your deals…
Anton Ivanov is our guest today. Originally from Moscow, he now lives in San Diego.
His family moved to the U.S. when he was a teenager. He served 6 years in the Navy, and when he got out, he researched ways to earn a living and real estate investing got his attention. He decided on the buy & hold niche for its passive income.
5 years later, he has 35 rental units in San Diego, Atlanta, Kansas City and Birmingham. He's been focusing on Kansas City multi-unit deals lately.
Anton also developed DealCheck, a property analysis tool. It's cloud-based, and can pull in MLS info on any property type. Input ARV, repair costs, financing, rental income, etc. and it computes a full analysis of the deal. And, after free trial, it's really cheap!
Listen and learn…
- It takes a little effort, but you can build a precise direct mail list
- DealCheck is an excellent tool that thoroughly analyzes potential investments
- Real Estate investing is a 2nd career for Anton, software development his 1st
- Why DealCheck is a killer tool for real estate agents who want to work with investors
- How Anton's frugal lifestyle allows him to buy 1 or 2 new properties a year
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcasts on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Get Joe's free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Or text ‘Flip' to 313131 to get free the Mindmap
- DealCheck for mobile: Apple Store (iTunes) and Google Play
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!