Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast.
Josh Jordan is with us today. Now, he’s actually in Vietnam. He’s vacationing and doing deals from the road. All he needs to keep his business going is a laptop and a cell phone.
Josh got the work/travel idea from yours truly. See, I’ve taken my family on the road several times while still running my business.
Josh agrees with me that no two deals are alike, so it doesn’t pay to overanalyze. Take massive action, be bold. Figure out what needs to be done to secure a deal, then do none of it. Hire a VA instead.
Oh, and remember that on my website, you can listen to any and all of my previous podcast episodes. You can sort them by subject or guest to find the ones that fit your needs. Also, please leave us a review on whatever site you use to access them. We want to know what you think.
Okay, let’s get to today’s episode with Josh.
Listen and learn…
- Why Josh started doing deals in Cleveland
- He’s done just shy of $400k over the past 2 years
- Josh picked up a saying from me: Done is the new perfect
- Why Josh does mostly wholesale deals; plus he has a few rentals
- How he’s able to travel all while his business still runs perfecty in Cleveland
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- The best uses of VAs: Episode #84
- Investing while abroad: Episode #184
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
- Automated Mojo
- Investor VA Services
- Josh’s Facebook page
- Josh’s email: BoomtownREI@gmail.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.