So, in this episode, I’m just leaving the monthly St. Louis Mastermind meeting. At every meeting, we find ways to partner on deals.
I strongly recommend that you participate in a Mastermind group. Networking with other investors, Realtors or property managers is the best way to grow your business.
Two of my students attended this meeting. They wanted me to address how to handle objections…
I could tell by the inquiries that they’re presenting deals to sellers before determining if the deal is even one they’d be interested in doing. They should be qualifying the seller by asking questions instead.
Listen and learn…
- Why you need to avoid over-explaining
- Why you should spend your time qualifying the deal
- You ask the questions, don’t answer them
- Sometimes the best answer to a question is another question
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap or text ‘Flip’ to 313131 to get the Mindmap
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.