Welcome, friends, to the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast.
Today, we have Beau Hollis from Louisville. He had a killer year in 2017, and we’re going to talk about his success.
Get this… in his 12th month in this business, Beau did 12 deals worth $170k by just sticking to the basics.
Beau now has an acquisitions manager, which is a huge help. His business is running well because he concentrates on making deals rather than learning systems. And, he knows that follow up is key.
Lots to unpack in this episode.
Listen and learn…
- Beau follows this advice: taking action is training
- He’s good at talking to people and loves pursuing deals
- How he collaborates with other investors to find buyers and sellers
- In Beau’s first month, he earned $40k using just bandit signs
- How he keeps buyers list fresh by working with Realtors
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Free Fast Cash Survival Kit
- Joe’s Free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap or text ‘Flip’ to 313131
- Simple Crew
- Beau’s Facebook
- Beau’s website: Louisville Wholesale Houses
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!