For this episode, I’ve got not just audio, but video too as I drive to my chiropractor’s office…
When talking to a potential buyer or seller, you want to hear “yes”. That’s how you make money. But you know you won’t hear yes every time…
If you don’t hear a yes, you actually want to hear a “no”.
“Maybes” just slow you down. They’re mushy, they’re lukewarm, they waste your time.
“Maybes” are not the truth. Instead, they are just a soft “no”. Be a truth giver and a truth seeker in your business and in life.
Listen and enjoy…
- How ‘maybes’ really will kill your business
- When talking about a deal, you want only a “yes” or “no”
- If you get a maybe, let them know you hear that as “not interested”
- Embrace the “no” and move on
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Dan Sullivan’s Multiplier Mindset Blog: What No, Yes and Maybe Really Mean
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.