We’ve got another coaching call episode today… this time with Shahn Sarwary.
Today I’m going to talk to Shahn about his business. I’m hoping you find some relatable ideas in our Q&A.
So, Shahn is in Jacksonville, the same market where I’m conducting my Lease Option Challenge. In The Challenge, we did a 50/50 split of direct mail and Craigslist marketing. So far, our closed contracts have all come from Craigslist. Interesting, right?
Shahn’s been in real estate for 3 years – he’s been fixing and flipping houses as an investor and he also works as a Realtor. For his coaching session in this episode, he wants to talk about focus.
See, his goal is to make $100,000 a month within 2 years. Within 5 years, he wants enough passive income to not need to work.
By the way, if you need coaching, go to CoachJoe.net and fill out the simple application. I (or my business partner Gavin) will get in touch to chat with you and see if we are a fit.
But for today, let’s chat with Shahn.
Listen and learn…
- Why Shahn wants to expand his tactics and focus on the investor side
- Joe recommends focusing on 1 thing only: building business
- Why you should build your business based on top clients, systemization, uniqueness
- Looking for your fastest route to cash
- Goals are real only if you put numbers to them and hold yourself accountable
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Joe’s REIM website: Real Estate Investing Mastery
- Please review Joe’s podcasts on iTunes or wherever you listen
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!