Hey guys, I'm here with Cris Chico today for this video episode.
You've probably heard a few of my podcast episodes that do double duty as coaching calls…
Well, as a joke, Cris ‘applied’ to be on my show as a student. We got to talking and decided we'd do a show about coaching.
Sometimes people get upset and say their coaching failed – and it's possible… maybe the program they bought doesn’t work.
But oftentimes, it doesn't work because the individual brings baggage. And they don't take responsibility. Or it doesn't work because the person does not take action.
Students need to clean the slate and follow the leaders who are already succeeding.
Don't fall apart when one of the leader's steps doesn't work. Don't walk away. Find a way. Improvise, implement. Winning requires unusual action.
Watch and enjoy…
- What are attributes of a good coaching student?
- Why you should focus on where you're coming from, not where you're going
- Go all out, take action
- Beware of: “I'm doing the best I can”
- Beware of: “What if?”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe's podcast episodes with Gregory Hodges
- Relentless by Tim S. Grover
- Winning Isn't Normal by Dr. Keith Bell
- Cris Chico
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.