So, I’ve got an idea… I want to put together a book with some of my podcast interviews.
I’ve been doing this since 2011. And I’ve now done 600+ episodes, all of which are on my website.
I want your help as I decide which episodes to use. Which ones did you like? Which one really helped you in your business?
There are certain interviews that stand out to me. It may have featured a surprising business angle or it could be the investor’s backstory…
But I want to hear what you think, too. So let me know.
Listen and learn…
- Why I’m creating a book that’s a compilation of my best episodes
- Help me choose which episodes to use
- The book I read about the stock market’s tech bubble that’s similar: just interviews
- Send me an email with your pick(s)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Email Joe your episode recommendations for his book: Support@JoeMcCall.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!