Hello and welcome to another awesome coaching call episode. Today, we’ve got Jeff Rappaport from Utah.
He began investing in 2000 but lost everything in the crash. So, he started over, and he’s been using my wholesaling training this time around. Jeff’s doing deals in Utah and Idaho, and he’s breaking in to Washington, too.
He also enjoys teaching, so he’s taking on new investors as apprentices. He teaches them about wholesaling and how to find and evaluate deals.
Jeff wants his company to grow… he’s aiming to make $2.5 million in 2018. That’s fast growth, and he knows he needs to be smart about it.
But I think that Jeff may need a new ‘why' before he takes off on that $2.5 million goal.
Listen and learn…
- How about a third of Jeff's deals come from the apprentices
- How he grossed $600k from 37 deals last year
- Why and how Jeff markets using direct mail and joint ventures
- How smaller cities in Idaho bring solid cash flow
- Why Jeff will rethink his goal to be sure his life can handle it
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s free Wholesaling Mindmap: Text ‘Flip' to 313131
- Book recommendation: Lifeonaire by Steve Cook
- Jeff's website: Wasatch Home Buyers
- Jeff's email: email@example.com
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!