So I just got back from looking at an office. I have a home office, but I’m looking for an office for my assistants.
I'll work primarily out of my home office and go to the assistants' office once or twice a week. It'll mean I'll be driving more and can produce more ‘REI In Your Car' episodes.
I’m talking today about why having a real estate license can help you in your real estate investing business. It really can help you grow your business.
Listen and learn…
- When dealing with real estate agents, being one yourself lowers their defenses
- You'll need to disclose licensing to sellers, then follow with a minor explanation
- Agents get easy access to MLS
- You'll have access to training through your real estate company
- You can give and get referrals when working with other agents
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- License recommendation: Keller Williams Realty
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!