Hey everybody… so I just landed back in St. Louis. I had been in Orlando at The Wholesaling Summit – an excellent conference.
There were about 200 people there, and I think I shook hands with almost all of them. Some had used my courses, but it seems like just about all of them had listened to my podcasts.
Thanks to all of you who have heard something on one of these podcasts and then implemented it. Even though I likely will not know that you did it, it means a lot to me.
I have a lot to be thankful for.
Listen and learn…
- Talking to many successful people who thanked me for my podcast
- I’m humbled
- Thanks to God for giving me the idea of starting this podcast
- “If Joe (or his guest) can do it, I can do it”…the attitude you need
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Wholesaling Summit conference organizers: Wholesaling, Inc.
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.