I’ve got another episode that’s part of our coaching call series…
We hope that hearing these coaching calls will get you to aim higher and become more efficient in your business.
For today’s coaching call, we have Brad Donley from St. Louis. Brad wants to concentrate on wholesaling this year.
He did 80 deals in 2017: fix & flips, short-term lending and he held on to some properties.
On his coaching call today, Brad wants to learn more about automation. He wants to be able to get out of the office and coach his staff on deals.
Brad is considering going into coaching, and he’s thinking about going on a long trip with his family. Lots of stuff churning in his head.
Listen and learn…
- Marketing, automation, delegation
- Lending is scalable, but how?
- Brad’s business records everything
- Hire a consultant whose business is already what you want your business to be
- Building a business around your life plan, not other way around
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Brad Donley’s FB Page
- Brad’s Company: Einstein Investments
- Matt Theriault’s podcast: Epic Real Estate Investing
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.