Today we’re going to talk about looking hard at what you do in your business. I think this will be helpful…
Categorize the things you do into what you hate doing, what you tolerate doing and what you love doing. Then delegate the things that you hate and only tolerate.
Hire an assistant to do the things that are pulling you down, so you can focus on your strengths.
Life will be sweeter and your business will be stronger if you do this.
Listen and learn…
- Write down everything you do
- Break up what you do into categories: what you hate, tolerate, love
- Delegate things you hate or barely tolerate
- Your business will be more efficient, more productive
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Free Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Text ‘Flip’ to 313131
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.