Today, we’re talking about flipping mortgage notes. And even wholesaling mortgage notes.
Our guests are Richard Allen and TJ Osterman. These guys attended an automation class I taught five years ago. Man I love this business.
Anyway, Rick and TJ are in the mortgage note business. It gets them out of the fix and flip work.
The size of their company, Paperstac, allows them to work with borrowers in a way that banks can’t. Rick and TJ can often restructure the loan once they hold the note, which allows people to stay in their home if they want to.
Listen and learn…
- A note is an IOU from a mortgage lender
- How the mortgage ties the note to an asset (the property)
- Why it’s important to seek out education before jumping into this
- Becoming the bank
- Having a huge number of properties in the default space
- How their Paperstac website is a total solution marketplace for mortgage notes
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Free Course: Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Rick and TJ’s Notes Website: Paperstac
- Rick and TJ’s Education Component: Note Force Academy
- Free Wholesaling Mortgage Notes Blueprint and Note Grader Calculator
- Reach Rick and TJ: Cloud Capital Management
- Bigger Pockets
- Eddie Speed’s Note School
- Joe’s course on streamlining your business: Easy Outsourcing 101
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.