Today I want to talk about follow up. I could talk about this for hours. It’s SO IMPORTANT.
Remember that this business is not about you. It’s about the sellers. They generally have a problem and you are there to help them solve it.
Make sure that you understand the seller’s situation. People can tell whether you truly ‘get’ what they talk about with you.
And, please review my podcasts on iTunes or wherever you access them. If you have an idea about a topic for future podcasts, tell me in your review. I’d love to know what you want me to cover.
Listen and learn…
- Put your sellers first and profits will follow
- Some deals take time to close… 6 to 12 months of nurturing
- Spend time with sellers, listen and follow up
- Ask other investors for old leads and follow up on them
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s FREE Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Joe’s FREE Wholesaling 101 Mindmap: text ‘Flip’ to 313131
- Suggestions of topics for future podcasts: Joe McCall
- Joe on Facebook: Joe McCall Wholesaling Lease Options
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.