Okay, so I’m not in my car. Again. I may have to come up with a new name for this podcast.
Anyway, this is a follow-up episode, which was generated from a long conversation with investor friends about mistakes we’ve made along the way. Part 1 was ep. 587, “The Absolute Worst Way to Invest in Real Estate.”
We’re talking today about getting someone else to do your marketing. I started hiring virtual assistants (VAs) early on – and it works. Very well.
You’ll hear specific ways you can use VAs to help you expand your business into new markets. I’m a big believer in targeting small markets for a big payoff.
Listen and learn…
- Having your VAs send text messages and emails to FSBO Craigslist ads
- VAs can dig deep into Zillow and Craigslist listings to find owners of properties that are currently for rent/vacant
- Sending emails to Realtors of properties that have been on the market over 60 days
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.