Hey there and welcome to our podcast.
We have a great guest today, Michael Stansbury from Memphis. I hear about so many deals happening in Memphis. I’m surprised there’s anything left in that market.
So, I met Michael recently at a marketing summit. About 35 people attended and shared what worked in this business in 2017 and what they’re moving forward with.
Really interesting info from Mike here in this episode.
And also, you can check out my website where you’ll find some other great info including the Fast Cash Survival Kit and the Wholesaling 101 Mindmap. The Mindmap contains marketing pieces, contracts, calculators, checklists, scripts. Very valuable stuff and it’s free.
Have a listen.
- Speed to MONEY is directly proportional to speed of implementation
- How Mike did his first flip after the 2008 crash
- His 15-year-old son does cold calling for him
- Cold calling is going to be Mike’s go-to marketing tactic this year
- Mike does fix and flips, wholesales and coaching
- Going forward, he’ll do very few rehabs – too time consuming
- Track the return on your time
- Keep personal priorities topmost in your mind
- Coaching allows Mike to have an impact on other’s lives
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Text ‘Flip’ to 313131 to get my Wholesaling 101 Mindmap
- Episode with Brent Daniels: TTP Method
- Automated MOJO
- Lifeonaire by Steve Cook and Shaun McCloskey
- Lawless 1987 Homerun YouTube videos
- Mike’s Facebook business page: Mem Fixer Upper
- Mike’s Meetup: 901 Real Estate Investors Group
- Mike’s Facebook page: Michael Stansbury
- Mike’s daughter, Lilly Ann’s, workout YouTube video
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.