Once again, I am not in my car while I’m recording my episode. Is that cheating?
Anyway, I was just on the phone with some friends and we had a discussion about real estate gone bad.
For instance, buying a subject to, then selling it as a lease option. This just plain does not work. I know people who did it about 50 times and they’re still digging out.
Listen and learn…
- Learn specifically what not to do
- Avoid subject to deals
- If you do them be extremely careful with valuations
- Be extremely careful about borrowing on these deals
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.