Hey, I’m holding my phone low today because I’m in California… there are very strict laws here about using mobile phones while driving. I’m in San Diego for a Collective Genius Mastermind. It’s an awesome group of serious investors – and this Mastermind has serious requirements for its members. I’m just glad they let me participate. 😉
So I was listening to Joel Osteen and got an idea I wanted to share with you. It’s about excellence. I know Joel has been hit with some criticism lately, but I think that this particular episode of his is super.
See, I believe human nature makes it easy to tear down people, businesses, any institution that’s at the top. It makes us feel better, but it doesn’t make us look better. Let’s stop doing it.
Anyway, I want to share with you the inspiration I picked up from Joel’s podcast.
Listen and enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Osteen’s episode: The Spirit of Excellence
- Going above and beyond at work
- Giving 100%+
- Who you are representing?
- Do your materials reflect excellence?
- Does your appearance reflect excellence?
- I’m confident that there’s excellence in my courses
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joel Osteen’s website: Joel Osteen
- Joe’s free wholesaling class: Wholesaling Mindmap
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.