In this episode, I’m driving to a meeting… and I’m going to talk to you guys today about the same thing I’m talking about in the meeting.
Right now, I may not get the title exactly right, but I believe it’s “Creative Marketing That Your $2 an Hour Virtual Assistant Can Do For You.”
I’m going to give you a few ideas about work that can easily be done by virtual assistants. Some are tasks you might not pursue if you had to do them yourself or pay U.S. wages – and they WILL yield leads.
I mean, if you’re making 100 soft offers a day (which you should be doing!)… you can’t go wrong. You are going to land some deals. Simple as that.
Listen and enjoy:
- Contacting For Sale By Owner listings on Craigslist
- Checking rentals on Go Section 8, Zillow, Redfin
- Sending yellow letters to owners
- Searching county records for evictions, liens, judgments
- Researching HUD houses
- How MLSHacks.com teaches you to make email offers
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Full-time VAs: onlinejobs.ph
- Full-time VAs: virtualstafffinder.com
- Project-based VAs: Upwork
- Contact landlords: Craigslist (example is for Memphis; replace with city of your choice)
- MLS Hacks.com
- Go section 8
- HUD Homestore
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.