I sure am glad you’re listening. And you know what? I’m humbled by you – my fellow investors.
I went to a Mastermind today and was welcomed with applause from the attendees. Boy, that made me feel good, and it helped me realize that it really does matter what I do.
I put a lot of effort and time into making these podcasts. And it’s a joy to meet people who’ve listened and learned something from them.
I want to talk to you today about something I heard on another podcast. You know, it’s hard for me to finish listening to podcasts that I start because I hear a great idea and want to use it in one of my podcasts…
Anyway, we’re going to talk about not working so hard that you lose contact with your life, while still making a great living.
Listen and enjoy:
- Setting up systems that save time
- Hiring people to specialize in each step
- Marketing is easiest step to outsource
- Working smarter, not harder
- Thinking bigger, taking on partners, making more deals
- Splitting profits on more deals
- Remembering Sam Walton’s last words: “I blew it.”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Thumbs up from Joe: James Schramko’s Work Less, Make More
- Thumbs down from Joe: Gary Vaynerchuk’s Crushing It (rev JAN 2018)
- Wholesaling 101 Mindmap or text Flip to 313131
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.