Hey there, welcome to my REI In Your Car podcast.
I’m using my new iPhone10. Woo-hoo!
Except… if you get one, be SURE you back up all your apps and their content from your old phone using WiFi. Otherwise, you’ll use up all your monthly data allowance in 2 days like I just did. Oops.
Okay, done with that…
What I really want to talk about in today’s episode is a quick and easy formula to overcome objections when you’re talking to sellers. Good tips here.
Listen and enjoy:
- First, don’t panic when you get an objection
- Call the seller by name
- Agree with the seller
- Ask: Why is that a concern to you?
- Ask: If I can solve that, can we do a lease option today?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s Wholesale Lease Option Course: WLO webinar
- Joe’s Lease Option Challenge
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.