Hi everybody, it’s a beautiful Monday. I enjoy getting back into the swing of things on Mondays because I like what I do.
I have numerous students whom I coach. Some have had breakthroughs recently, which really excites me.
One of my students contacted me about his credit situation, which is bad. Maybe some of you listening are in the same boat. Let me say this: It does not mean the end of your investing career…
Here are some ideas to keep you moving forward even if you have bad credit.
Listen and enjoy:
- If you can’t get bank financing, find a partner
- The most important thing you should do is find deals
- Take deal(s) to another investor and talk up a partnership
- Use credit cards or lines of credit as a VERY short-term strategy
- Be creative – buy with lease options or owner financing
- Use as little bank financing as possible even if your credit is excellent
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Joe’s podcast episode with Mike Banks
- Joe’s course on lease options: WLO Webinar
- Book: Building Wealth One House At A Time by John Schaub
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.