The two guests I have today are crushing it in a lot of different markets. Maybe you can even do a deal with them. They’re actually looking to buy a lot more property.
Luke Petrozza and Brandon Barnes recently participated in a Mastermind in St. Louis. They’ve been working together less than a year… and are on fire.
The guys’ company is Home Buyers Network (HBN). Luke is in Columbia and Brandon’s in Charleston, SC. They feel the key to their success is having a human answer their phones. Really. What a concept.
But, before we get to these great guys, I want to remind you to visit Real Estate Investing Mastery. There, you can see Show Notes, get on our mailing lists and – please, leave a podcast review on any listening platform.
Listen and enjoy:
- Both guys are fairly new to the business
- How they do 30-50 deals a month in 17 cities
- Acquisition managers in 5 cities; 2 people answering phones
- Single-family homes deals
- Hedge fund financial backing
- Property criteria on website
- Looking for direct-to-seller deals
- Simple success: market, add value to buyer and seller, answer phones
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Home Buyers Network: 866.800.7578
- HBN (sell) property submittal tool: HBN Property Submit
- HBN (buy) property tool: HBN Wholesale List
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Fire Yourself by Brian Ellwood
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- Google Play
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.