Hey everybody, our guest today is a big-time wholesaler in a difficult, competitive market. You’re going to like hearing from him.
But before we start, I want to remind you again to go to Real Estate Investing Mastery where all of my podcast episodes are. We’re in the 500s, and I still love doing them! Leave a review of our podcast on whatever platform you use to listen.
So, Gabriel Garcia is our guest. He operates in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties in south Florida. So competitive there. Even after Gabriel has a contract, other investors try to get the seller to break it by paying more.
And Gabriel is a Podio devotee. He hired talented developers to help build a great system on Podio for real estate investing companies. It’s super cool.
Listen and enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- 100% wholesale operation, team of 10
- Investing in sales training
- Using REIvolution, the system developed on the Podio platform
- Seeing costs, HR, ROI – all data on REIvolution
- Using it for bookkeeping, even for all that’s required for rehabs
- Communication tools – systematically text, email, phone
- Maintaining focus on 1 deal type
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Sales Training by John Martinez: Midwest Revenue Group
- REI Management System: REIvolution
- Gabriel’s company: Florida Cash Home Buyers
- Gabriel’s company’s: 954.607.2498
- Contact Gabriel Garcia: Facebook
- Google Play
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Leave a Reply