Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Mastery podcast. In today’s episode, our guest is Whitney Nicely from Knoxville, Tennessee.
Whitney began investing in her 20s buying land and houses. Then she started on apartment complexes. And, she’s done at least 57 lease options, which has really grown her business. And oh yeah… she’s also an auctioneer for her own company, Nicely Done Auctions. Busy gal.
So, Whitney doesn’t like wholesaling, she doesn’t fix and flip, she doesn’t do a ton of marketing. But she and her husband make a very comfortable living by holding properties and taking in passive income. They have systems in place that allow plenty of freedom.
Check this out – leave a review of my podcast on iTunes and we’ll send you some excellent, helpful, FREE stuff related to real estate investing. Of course, you can also leave a review on Stitcher, Google Play or any ole platform.
Listen and enjoy:
- Why and how Whitney holds and rents empty land
- How she self-funds but still uses other people’s money
- How she’s bought 3 sad (really cheap) houses this year
- Happy houses in her market are in the $100,000 to $120,000 range
- Why most properties are 2 counties over from Knoxville proper
- Learning the 3 ways to make money on lease options
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Whitney’s website: Whitney Nicely
- Whitney’s Facebook page
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.