What if you came upon an incredible great deal, and at your fingertips you had enough cash to actually close on the deal, then turn around and sell it in another day or so? Would that be like a dream come true?
Or what if you had a line of business credit and you were able to hire a VA to help with your day-to-day operations? Or maybe you want to really ramp up your marketing and you need cash on hand. You’re ready to build your business and need available cash to do so.
My guest in this episode, Mike Banks, and his company called Fund and Grow, provide an avenue for you to obtain a line of credit for your business that never shows up on your personal credit.
Fund and Grow has been around for 10 years, and they’ve provided millions of dollars’ worth of credit for my clients. They enjoy working with real estate investors but are not limited to that industry. They work with many different types of entrepreneurial endeavors. And, Fund and Grow offers credit repair for those who need it.
Because of the way their system is set up, they can get this credit for 0% interest, then request extensions; it just keeps on going. Lines of credit can begin small and grow from there.
I did a webinar with Mike and his partner, Ari Page, which goes into detail about this entire system. If this sounds like something you want to know more about, see the show notes for the link to the webinar.
Listen and enjoy:
- My warning to investors about “brokering without a license,” and the recent crackdowns by insurance commissions
- A better way to conduct your investing business to keep out of trouble
- What a line of business credit is
- Why you need a line of business credit – what it provides for you and your business
- Fund and Grow services offered
- How Fund and Grow can obtain 0% interest
- Line of credit is not a one-time thing – it continues on for years
- Business line of credit is totally removed from personal credit
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Fund and Grow Webinar with Joe, Mike, and Ari
- Fund and Grow website: Fund and Grow
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.