Okay, I admit it. I’m over-the-top excited for this interview with Brent Daniels. Mainly because, on a daily basis, he does what I’m continually harping about to all my coaching students and any other investors who will listen.
And that is to pick up the phone and talk to people. In fact, Brent is starting a program called the TTP Program (Talk To People).
According to Brent, “It’s magical what happens when you pick up the phone and talk to a person.”
Brent started his career as a Realtor in 2004, then after the 2008 crash, he began buying properties at trustee sales. He explains how he happened upon wholesaling completely by accident.
Likewise, he discovered that when he compared results from direct mail to results from making phone calls, the phone calls were far ahead. So, he began to focus totally on making phone calls.
Brent gives statistics of the calls his team makes now, and the income they earn—just from assignment fees alone. It will blow your mind. You’ll learn how he hires, trains and pays his callers.
And Brent now serves as a wholesaling coach, working alongside my long-time friend, Tom Krol.
If you’ve been stalling when it comes to calling—this interview should change your mind forever!
Listen and enjoy:
- Brent’s start in real estate
- How door knocking played a part
- His introduction to wholesaling
- Why he turned to using the phone as his marketing strategy
- The systems he uses
- The lists he uses
- How he hires, trains and pays his callers
- The difference between being on the offense or the defense in this business
- Mind-blowing statistics of calls made and money earned
- His work with Tom Krol’s team, and the new TTP program
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Free Fast Cash Survival Kit: Real Estate Investing Mastery
- Brent’s bio: Wholesaling Inc.
- MOJO Sells
- Joe’s Automated Mojo Program: Automated Mojo
- Rhinoceros Success: The Secret to Charging Full Speed Toward Every Opportunity by Scott Alexander
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.