As you know (if you’re a regular listener to the Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast), Alex and I have been co-hosting this podcast for many years. For this episode, you’re going to get a real treat, because I’m interviewing the one and only Alex Joungblood himself. What a new twist, right?
Alex is a veteran investor, and a successful one at that. He’s replete with techniques and strategies that have helped him become a success. He’s well known for finding the “hot spots” to go where the money is.
We’re going behind the scenes to see exactly how his business works.
His business model is set up in three parts, designed to maintain steady income at all times. (One of which is the field of new construction.) You’ll learn about his team, how he markets, how and what he outsources, and his ideas on follow up, plus a lot more.
Alex and I also get into an extensive discussion about how to use old leads. You’ll definitely get good ideas from this part of the interview.
Listen and enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Alex’s 3-part business model to ensure steady cash flow
- What’s in Alex’s pipeline now and how he keeps it full
- Alex’s target market
- How Alex’s team functions (one member is a Realtor)
- What and how Alex outsources
- Alex’s thoughts on direct mail
- Costs involved in direct mail
- The importance of follow-up
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Free Fast Cash Survival Kit: Real Estate Investing Mastery
- Info about Alex
- Call Rail
- MOJO Dialer
- Answering Service
- Yellow Letters
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.