In this episode, Alex and I welcome Donald Ross whose claim to fame is being a boon to many investors who are bogged down in the area of technology. Don hails from Southern California, but does wholesaling deals virtually in Wisconsin (where he’s from originally).
First of all, Don has his own wholesaling business through which he averages about 3 to 5 deals per month, at an average profit of around $8k. He works with a wholesaling partner in his target market and they split the net profits. It required several tries for him to find the partner he could trust, and one who got his vision.
Working with a wholesaling partner, Don saw the need for a solid CRM program where everything was out in the open and transparent. His program of choice was Podio.
From there, he went on to tweak the program, and then created a service for other investors. The “REI Automation Squad” offers an automated Podio suite, which takes the work, worry, time and stress out of setting up the program.
The system automates leads and lead follow up, which allows investors to spend less time at the computer and more time doing what brings in the revenue.
Listen and enjoy:
- How Don got started in real estate
- Don’s business model for virtual wholesaling
- Working with a partner thousands of miles away
- How the REI Automation Squad operates
- Why you should use Podio
- How Don pared down 3rd party integration
- Automated follow-up options – how each works
- Time elapse for lead follow up
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Free Fast Cash Survival Kit: Real Estate Investing Mastery
- Donald Ross’ website: REI Automation Squad
- Donald Ross’ Facebook Group Page
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.