My interview with Engelo Rumora is absolutely bursting at the seams with energy, excitement, ideas, inspiration and strategies. But you’ll have to listen fast. This Aussie, with his heavy accent, talks fast and yet he never wastes a word. And his enthusiasm is infectious.
So how did a young guy from Sydney, Australia, wind up in the U.S.? In Toledo, OH, of all places? And how did he zoom to the top of his field in just a few short years? After all, he quit school at 14 and doesn’t even have a formal education.
As Engelo himself says, he’s a go-getter. At one time, he was a professional soccer player but quickly realized that that career would be very short. He wanted something solid and long term. After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki, he was certain that real estate was the answer.
After being mentored by an investor holding a net worth of over $100 million, Engelo came to the U.S., built Ohio Cash Flow and did $1,000,000 in revenue.
Engelo has properties in Kansas City, Toledo, Dayton, Cincinnati, as well as several foreign countries. He focuses on offering turnkey rentals to investors, allowing them to own rentals but doing none of the work.
His newest innovation is to build a brokerage to serve Realtors, called List and Sell Realty. This concept is just now getting off the ground. It’s an idea – and its time has come. Most Realtors work hard, but lose much of their commissions due to exorbitant fees from their brokerages. Engelo wants to change that picture.
As I said, this episode is jam-packed with an amazing amount of valuable information.
Listen and enjoy:
- What compelled Engelo to move to the U.S.
- His business philosophy
- His business structure
- Where his business is today
- How he markets (leave no stone unturned)
- His strategy for getting out there and becoming known – be loud and proud
- How he overcame the fear of public speaking
- Details of the concept of List and Sell Realty (The One-Click Broker)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Enhelo Rumora’s new brokerage website: List ‘n Sell Realty
- Engelo Rumora’s website: Ohio Cashflow
- Kent Clothier’s website: Real Estate Worldwide
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.