Most of you know what a fan I am of lease options. It becomes quite obvious as you listen to the many episodes of my podcast. So what could be more enjoyable for me than to interview a couple with similar passion for lease options?
My lengthy, and highly informative interview with Jonathan and Aricka Brazer covers just about every advantage you could possibly think of when it comes to lease options. They share how they got started and why they wound up focusing mainly in this area of real estate investing.
I met this couple only a short time ago and was immediately impressed with the success of their business. They’ve been steadily building their portfolio right here in my hometown of St. Louis. At this time, they hold nearly 30 houses occupied by tenant-buyers. You’ll hear them clearly explain the 3 areas of potential income available with lease options.
Jonathan and Aricka have established strong guidelines and operating procedures that allow their business to thrive. This includes carefully selected neighborhoods, a strict screening process and minimum dollar amount for monthly cash flow for each deal.
I guarantee this episode will supply you with ideas for techniques and strategies for easily entering into this investing arena. It will definitely move you to take action.
Listen and enjoy:
- The many benefits and advantages of lease options
- The process used in finding leads
- The presentation used to approach sellers
- The process used for screening tenant-buyers
- Ways in which to prepare tenant-buyers; clearly laying out their responsibilities
- Guidelines for choosing the best neighborhoods
- Boundaries for minimum monthly cashflow
- The best length of time for the lease option
- Possible problems along the way and how to handle them
- Jonathan and Aricka’s “dream team” that helps make the business run smoothly
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We'd love to hear 'em too. Talk to us in the comments below.