Something special is coming down your pipeline, as Alex and I interview Rob Swanson yet again. (Make sure you check out episode #149 for Part 1.) Get this – today’s unique episode is 2 hours long. Yep, you read that right – 2 hours. Why so long? Because in this Part 2 of Rob pulling back the curtain on his updated and enhanced version of FreedomSoft, he holds nothing back. Rob purchased FreedomSoft about a year ago, and the revamping and improvements that he’s done have to be seen, or rather heard in this case, to be believed. As I mentioned in Part 1, Rob’s business mantra is threefold:
- Keep it simple
- Build a system
- Let it scale
He brought this concept into his revised version of FreedomSoft, which now serves as a business center for all facets of real estate investing. Alex and I ask plenty of questions as we walk through every stage of this amazing software program.
Listen and enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- The simplicity of the system – every part flows well
- How the leads act as the hub – it all begins here
- Adding users – such as your VA
- Scenarios can be created and changed instantly – adjusting to your local market
- Seamlessly integrating an autoresponder – moving leads to respective lists
- Sorting leads into groups – color coding
- Creating email and text broadcasts
- Progressing from leads to property to project
- No information is lost as the deal progresses through steps
- Used by rehabbers, wholesalers, builders
- The software can be shared with private lenders (access to project management)
- Direct mail feature
- How it functions with lease-option deals
- Mobile compatibility
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s FreedomSoft link: Joe Likes FreedomSoft
- Rob Swanson’s blog: Real Estate Investing Blog
- If This Then That
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Joe, can Freedomsoft be used with your Virtual Wholesaling 2.0 program? I am closing on a $25k profit deal next week using your system after about a week. We used Podio, but I’d rather be marketing than tweeking it. Does Freedomsoft allow me to have multiple “partners” in a way that people don’t know each other’s business? Thx.