Alex and I are happy to welcome a longtime, real estate investor friend, Rob Swanson, to this podcast episode. Our interview with Rob focuses on the state of FreedomSoft, a software program that Rob purchased last year.
If you’ve heard of FreedomSoft, or if you happened to be a user in the past, here’s a heads up – it’s basically totally new, updated and refurbished.
Rob’s business mantra is threefold:
- Keep it simple
- Build a system
- Let it scale
He carries this concept into his revised version of FreedomSoft to where it serves as a business center for all facets of real estate investing… from wholesaling to rehabbing to building.
Rob not only shares a plethora of details of how the software functions, but he also shares real-life examples of how it’s working for investors.
Listen and enjoy:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Why Rob made the decision to buy FreedomSoft
- How and why he changed the software
- Reviewing the main components of FreedomSoft
- How the components integrate with one another
- What users are saying about the new FreedomSoft
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s FreedomSoft link: Joe Likes FreedomSoft
- Rob Swanson’s blog: Real Estate Investing Blog
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Incredible Podcast, definitely gives me something to think about. Going through the course right now and haven’t made a decision either way about Podio vs. Freedomsoft and what I should use. I was planning on Podio before but definitely more research needs to be done on my part. Thank you Joe, Alex, and Rob for an incredible show and I look forward to hearing part 2!
Thanks, Brett! Glad you liked it! – Joe