Alex and I are happy to welcome a longtime, real estate investor friend, Rob Swanson, to this podcast episode. Our interview with Rob focuses on the state of FreedomSoft, a software program that Rob purchased last year.
If you’ve heard of FreedomSoft, or if you happened to be a user in the past, here’s a heads up – it’s basically totally new, updated and refurbished.
Rob’s business mantra is threefold:
- Keep it simple
- Build a system
- Let it scale
He carries this concept into his revised version of FreedomSoft to where it serves as a business center for all facets of real estate investing… from wholesaling to rehabbing to building.
Rob not only shares a plethora of details of how the software functions, but he also shares real-life examples of how it’s working for investors.
Listen and enjoy:
- Why Rob made the decision to buy FreedomSoft
- How and why he changed the software
- Reviewing the main components of FreedomSoft
- How the components integrate with one another
- What users are saying about the new FreedomSoft
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Coaching Program: Joe McCall Coaching
- Podcast Hotline: 636.255.8815
- Joe’s podcast on iTunes: Real Estate Investing Mastery Podcast
- Joe’s FreedomSoft link: Joe Likes FreedomSoft
- Rob Swanson’s blog: Real Estate Investing Blog
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.