How about it? Does a 7-figure wholesaling business sound good to you?
Or does it sound like a hyped-up, empty promise? Can it really be done?
Well, in this episode, Alex and I grill Cody Hofhine to find out exactly what this new kid on the block is doing right in Salt Lake City, UT. See, Cody’s been in the business only a few years and he’s already knockin’ it out of the ballpark – and with wholesaling only.
Cody becomes transparent in this interview as he explains several of the mistakes, flubs and failures that he had at the outset. A big believer in systems, he also goes into detail about his marketing strategies.
However, his mantra is that this is a “people business,” and that it’s crucial to focus on the people first, and the property (and potential purchase) second. Cody minces no words as he also emphasizes the need for a good mentor and accountability partners… he attributes his quick success to having both early on.
Loads of valuable info this jam-packed episode, so get to it.
Listen and enjoy:
- The importance of building relationships with each lead that you follow up on
- How to make mailing lists work for you (hint: it has to do with correct filters)
- The “secret” list? No such thing…
- Marketing strategies with door hangers and Post-It notes
- How you should view competition
- Always have an accountability partner
- Why you need a mentor
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people
Mentioned in this episode:
- Cody’s Facebook page – Utah Sell Now
- Free Fast Cash Survival Kit: Real Estate Investing Mastery
- Will Velazquez’s website: Real Estate By Will
- Tom Krol’s website: Wholesaling Inc.
- Todd Toback’s website: No Limits Real Estate Investing
- FreedomSoft Lead Generation Program
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.