If you think that advertising on TV is too expensive, you’re wrong! And that same idea is why there is so little competition in TV marketing. Tony Javier from Real Estate Masters TV had the same idea in his head ten years ago, until a friend who worked in television commercials told Tony that his real estate investing business would be perfect for the small screen. For Tony, three or four hours of filming can yield months and months of marketing material all across his targeted market.
Tony’s company makes it easy for real estate investors to create a brand for TV that makes them an instant small-time celebrity. There’s nothing like getting approached at the grocery store because an interested seller recognizes your face from your commercials. Real Estate Masters TV helps investors by:
- Giving you the right scripts and graphics
- Telling you what stations your demographic is on
- Advising you on the shows you need to be on
Tony’s commercials are a fraction of the cost of other programs, plus he can get you on the air in a few weeks. You’re going to see results that are 10x faster than other marketing channels. And most of his investors start closing deals within weeks of their television debuts.
Obviously, this isn’t for everyone. If you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, or you don’t have the capacity to close on large amounts of leads, this isn’t for you. Tony is also careful not to saturate a local market with too many real estate investors, so there are limited slots available. His screening process guarantees that he only works with the best, so reach out to Real Estate Masters TV if you’re ready to crush some goals.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Tony has 9 years of data into what works for motivated sellers on TV.
- When you can find something that no one’s doing, and when you’re not competing with five other investors, that’s where the magic happens.
- If you don’t want to be on TV for whatever reason, Tony can work with that.
- Tony’s mantra is to do business with less and find ways to do business in ways that no one else is doing.
Mentioned in this episode:
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!