“Dumb wholesalers make the most money”, insists Brent Daniels from TTP. You don’t have to know everything or how to respond to every situation. You just need to be in a position to have a quality conversation with a distressed homeowner. Even before he knew what wholesaling was, Brent Daniels was wholesaling. He just called it “finding the ugliest house”, and it’s shaped the cornerstone of his wholesaling business for over a decade.
If you were to drop Brent in the Middle-of-Nowhere, North Dakota, Brent’s priorities would be this:
- Find an ugly house
- Get their phone number
- Talk to them
- Follow up on them
It is just that easy to find a home to wholesale. But we get it. It can be scary to pick up the phone and start cold calling strangers. Ask yourself: What are you trying to accomplish? What are you trying to do? You need to go out there and help people sell their homes and relieve them of their financial burden. The second you change your perspective and go out there with a servant’s heart, you’ll be able to get over your fear about picking up the phone and calling strangers.
My newest calculator doesn’t just calculate costs for you. The Automated Offer Pro-Lite Calculator also gives you cover letters, contracts, charts, and it lets you compare yourself to other investors and even Realtors. I’m not just going to drop this in your email inbox. I’m also going to send you a 15-minute training video that’s going to set you up for success.
Watch and Learn:
Listen and learn:
- Having a conversation with a distressed seller is not hard if you have your heart in the right place before you pick up the phone.
- Hands down, Brent’s favorite software and gadgets for driving for dollars.
- Brent’s predictions for where texting, Robo-calls, and other mass marketing tools are headed.
- The four pieces of information that you’re looking for in every single conversation with a distressed seller.
Mentioned in this episode:
- BatchSkipTracing.com Use code: TTP
- DealMachine.com Use code: TTP
- TTP on YouTube
What are you thinking?
First off, we really love feedback, so please click here to give us a quick review in iTunes! Got any thoughts on this episode? We’d love to hear ’em too. Talk to us in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Share the love!